Destiny 2 is once again meeting with the players with its latest season. Today, on March 10, Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy went live for all. If you would like to see more visuals of it, we included a gameplay trailer below.
With the Season of the Worthy, fan-favorite Trials of Osiris returns to the Destiny universe. From now on, Destiny 2 players will be able to enjoy new content and experiences through the Season. You can check our previous article for more details regarding it.
Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy Key Features
- Defend the Red Legion’s Last City by starting up Rasputin.
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunkering activities.
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power Level 960).
- Season Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali and earn seasonal gear mods.
- Earn the seasonal armor set: Sevents Seraph
- Unlock Tommy’s Matchbook, an Exotic Auto Rifle
If you would like to learn more about Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy, you can visit the game’s official website here. Moreover, if new information surfaces regarding the game, we will update you immediately.
The Season of the Worthy will last until June 9, 2020. Therefore, you have plenty much time to experience all the new features and content the update brings.