Infinity Ward announced that March 3 update will bring playlist changes to Call of Duty Modern Warfare. In addition, some balance changes will be implemented in the game with this update. Developers claim that the main focus of the update is playlist changes, therefore we do not see many bug fixes or new features.
If you would like to learn more about the new update of the game, you can check the patch notes below. If you like, you can visit the game’s official website to get more information.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare March 3 Patch Notes
- Shoot the Ship 24/7 (replaces Dirty Old House Boat)
- 3v3 Gunfight (replaces Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only)
- 1v1 Me Bro – all Gunfight maps. Includes an always-on UAV and the ability to hear enemy players speaking
- Boots on the Ground War – updated to regular Ground War with no tanks and removing Realism rules.
- Removed Giant Infection
- Sped up sprint out time
- New attachments available through challenges!
- New .41 AE caliber change for increased damage and range
- New Uzi Carbine Pro Barrel for increased range and bullet velocity
PC: Fixed a bug where the shaders status bar would read as paused in the UI even though the shaders were continuing to install in the background
- Fixed a bug where killed colors would become inverted
- Added a way to see when a player has activated Dead Silence
- In CDL Domination, the round transition screen would display “Team Wins” instead of “Switching Sides” when the first round ends. This has been fixed.
Our patch notes from 2/25 contained a weapon note that did not actually make it into the update itself. The below changes are now live as of today:
- Increased close and mid-range damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
- Reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare