This month has been a treasure chest for the players who like to relive the gems of the past. Today, Ubisoft announced the Anno History Collection for the PC platform. The collection includes all of the original Anno games, namely Anno 1602, Anno 1503, Anno 1701, and Anno 1404.
The publisher announced that the collection is set to release on the 25th of June. Therefore, we have less than a month to wait to enjoy the original Anno games optimized for current PCs. In addition to the games, all of the expansions of these titles will also be included in the collection. So, you will be playing the full experience of the past.
All of the games in the collection underwent big improvements mainly focusing on performance and graphics. Thus, you will be able to play the games with a resolution all the way up to 4K. Moreover, multiplayer games will also be present in all of the titles. If you would like to see all the improvements, you can check the list below!
- Graphics: Players’ cities will look better than ever, thanks to resolution all the way up to 4K.
- Multiplayer features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility: Players will be able to enjoy all improvements while continuing their save games from the original game versions.
- Other features: Borderless window mode, multi-screen support.
- Bonus content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800.
- Anno 1503 Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online-multiplayer mode.
If you would like to learn more about the Anno History Collection, you can visit the official website here.
Anno History Collection